2009-01-04

Christmas Present for my sister

My sister got one of those "Christmas Miracle's That Only Happen in After School Specials" kind of presents. Her dog Kody died just a month ago. She'd had him for some time, since 1994. He was an odd dog, an American Eskimo with his own "personality" that defied description. She already missed him a lot.
Well I just found out today that on Christmas Eve, my mom heard a dog yelping in the alley. It was a puppy probably not more than six weeks old wandering around by himself. They scooped him up and drove around the neighborhood to see if anyone was missing one from their litter. No on would claim him. So they took him to the vet and had him checked out. Now he's part of the family. They named him Saint Nicolas. I'm not kidding, this is right out of some awful made for tv movie, with all the requisite cuteness, but it's true.


No comments: